The omega-3 fatty acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), are essential fatty acids (EFAs) your body needs for proper development and function. Omega-3 fatty acids are particularly important for supporting cardiovascular health and brain function and reducing serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols. Omega-3 also helps reduce the pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis in adults when used in conjunction with conventional therapy.
Although omega-3 fatty acids can be obtained through alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) in plant sources such as flaxseed oil, the conversion from ALA to EPA occurs but to DHA is often inefficient. Marine sources such as salmon oil and fish oils, on the other hand, provide a direct supply of these two fatty acids to be used by the body.
webber naturals® Omega-3 is certified by IVO™, a testing and certification program for fish oils that adheres to the world’s highest standards for purity, potency and sustainability verification. All IVO certified Omega-3s come from naturally sourced clean, cold-water ocean fish, and other marine oils. IVO certified sustainable means a wild–caught harvest to ensure biodiversity. Every catch must be environmentally responsible and put no endangered species at further risk. IVO Omega-3s must also pass multiple purity tests for environmental toxins including molecular analysis using mass spectrometry and other methods to validate this purity in parts per million . IVO means contaminant free Omega-3 and don’t settle for less.
Features and Benefits:
• Supports cardiovascular health and brain function
• Reduces serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols
• Reduces the pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis in conjunction with conventional therapy
• IVO™ certified*
• Free of artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners;
• Contains no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, shellfish, salt, tree nuts or GMOs
• NPN 80002435
*The International Verified Omega-3™ (IVO™) is a marine oil testing and certification program that adheres to the world’s highest standards for purity and potency verification. IVO is a proud supporter of marine stewardship and global sustainability. ivopure.org
Recommended Dosage (Adults):
• 3 softgels daily with meals or as directed by a physician.
• Reduce triglycerides: 4 softgels daily with meals or as directed by a physician.
• Rheumatoid arthritis support: 2 softgels 5 times daily with meals or as directed by a physician.
• Keep out of reach of children
42 to 140 days
• Sealed for safety and freshness
• For product freshness protect from heat and humidity