Can’t remember things like you used to? Ginkgo biloba may be able to help! Modern research shows that ginkgo improves blood flow to the brain, making it a valuable botanical to enhance memory and cognitive function in adults.1 It also improves blood flow peripherally and thus supports healthy circulation in extremities.1 Gingko Biloba from webber naturals® is a standardized extract concentrated to 50:1 that contains 24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones, the primary active compounds
Features and benefits:
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
- Contains no dairy,starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts or GMOs
- Halal Certified
- Suitable for Vegans/Vegetarians
- NPN 80006550
Recommended dosage (adults):
- 1 tablet 2–3 times daily or as directed by a physician
- For use beyond 6 weeks, consult a physician
- 120 – 180 days depending on dosage
- Sealed for safety and freshness.
- Protect from heat and humidity.
Warnings and precautions:
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are taking medications for diabetes, high blood pressure or seizures, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g., blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as they may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.